tho boy oh boy i haven't rp'd in ages- i guess useful if i ever get back into it ASDKGH
I realize there's a longer version but I'm........ la z e
Role Play Basics
I am comfortable doing:
- Comment: Assuming I'm around HAHA but otherwise comments are usually ok! they're a constant presence so i'll actually like, remember to respond, maybe,
- Chats: This is ideal since I'm probably all sat down and ready to go- though chat rps are most effective within shorter sessions since I burn out real fast real easy
- Skype: Kinda like chat but also... easier forgotten....... though maybe my experience is just skewed since most of my skype rps were hella long and, well, points to burnout,
- Google Docs: I MEAN... I GUESS...... NOT ADVISED SINCE I FORGET/GET UNMOTIVATED/EMBARRASSED TO BE SEEN TYPING BUT, I GUESS.........
I am comfortable with:
- One on one role plays: ideal!! I'm slow and can only handle a certain amount of info at a time
- Up to three people: at most- again i handle tons of info poorly so this is my limit (also the pacing is still decent here)
- Up to four people.
- Five or more people!
- As big as possible!
I usually write about:
- One or two sentences: depends on the rp but this is most common i think?
- One or two paragraphs: usually up to a handful of sentences
- Two to five paragraphs: this is reserved for when shit gets Real
- More than five paragraphs.
- A few pages worth.
I am comfortable role-playing with people who write:
- One or two sentences.
- One or two paragraphs.
- Two to five paragraphs: i know i said i can dish this out but keep in mind i get tired really fast from long posts and also have more trouble keeping track of what happens in said long posts.... (that being said anything more than this is a lil too much for me hhh;; I can do my best but I can't promise too much!)
- More than five paragraphs.
- A few pages worth.
I like getting requests from:
- Anyone and everyone at any time!: I WISH I COULD BE THIS PERSON but sadly i'm not always equipped to do Things
- When I ask for role-plays: this is the best way to know i'm ready to rumble
- From friends and acquaintances: I might ask you to wait a bit but I'll be willing to put aside time for you for the future!
- From friends only.
** Important: Communication is the key to a real life relationship, it shouldn't be abandoned for a fictional one either! Be sure to talk to your partners when considering romance!
I am comfortable shipping my characters:
- Our character know each other deeply.
- Our character know each other deeply, and I know I can trust the role-player: tbh I think it depends on the character for that first part but I would like to know and trust the rper! it makes everything a lil more smooth, I think
- At the first sign of flirting!
- Only if the role-player and I plan it
- It depends on the character: This is both bc not all characters are suited to romance but also points to the options above like.... I guess some fall faster than others
If you want to ship with my characters:
- Talk to me about it from the start.
- Talk to me about it once our characters know each other.
- Talk to me about it once they both have some feelings for each other: I prefer to base ships off some sort of chemistry and knowledge that their relationship would work!
(PROVE YOUR LOVE TO ME-)
- Talk to me about it when they finally decide that want to go beyond hugging.
When shipping my characters, I like the romance to happen:
- Swift as lightening!
- Fast, but not super fast.
- Happens in about three months.
- Slow and steady wins the race.
- Slugs know what's up!
- My relationships know no speed. They happen if they happen: points... above.......
When my characters gets intimate, I prefer:
- To skip the act entirely: i have a total of zero experience writing smut so this is more just... to spare everyone the humiliation
- To write the build up, but skip the act: I can?? do my best??? i'm really bad at being, passion, at, e,,,,
- To write the act only if it is very special, but otherwise skip it.
- To write the act all the way through.
When it comes to artwork depicting our relationship please:
- Do not post it at all without talking to me.
- Post it if it is cuddles and hugs: !!
- Post it if it is kisses: !!!!!!!!!!
- Post it if it is much more.
- Do not post it at all if it depicts sexual acts!: idk this feels too personal for the public maybe (but do show me wink wink)
- Do not post it where I can see it, but draw what you like!
** Important: Always be sure to communicate with your partner individually if you think you are about to go outside their comfort zones even just the slightest bit!!
When it comes to violent situations, I am comfortable with:
- No violence at all!
- I'm fine with verbal arguments!: I say this but I'm really bad at writing arguments? bc i'm really bad at them myself, but i do enjoy character tension HAHAH
- Some violence, like a paper cut, or an accidental elbow to the face
- Mild violence, such as punching, kicking, hair pulling: if we know each other well enough and the rp's tumbling in that direction then you can just go right ahead and fight me tbh-
- Violence, such as stabbings: same as above tho if there's death involved might be best to talk either way unless it's inevitable/meant to be a surprise death WHICH HAS HAPPENED BEFORE AND I WAs delighted bc i'm a terrible person-- if it's permanent maiming tho pls talk to me maybe
- Beyond violence, such as torture and more: tbh i wish i could say yes bc i'm terrible but my writing ability isn't up to par and also I get really queasy really fast so if you're too good at torture then we might have a problem
If you are going to do something violent, please:
- Don't do it at all.
- Talk to me about it first: general rule of thumb if you're worried! again tho if we're friends or the rp is rolling in that direction then i'll usually be ok with it (i'm terrible to my children as it is i have few qualms about other people being terrible to them too--)
- Surprise me!: IF I KNOW/TRUST YOU WELL ENOUGH I ALmost prefer this one bc who doesn't love some good spontaneous violence i mean wh
- Do not post any dramatic scenes that that happened between our characters.
- Talk to me about it before posting!
- Post what you like!: i'm....... always a sucker for some good drama................ and art of good drama...................... boy